The design and development of a personal CP wheelchair is quite a challenge for every wheelchair manufacturer. The all-new CP200 is the proud result of three years of collective efforts between Karma and senior German medical engineers
- MODULAR DESIGN: Modular design offers a quick and convenient assembly, folding and disassembly.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: The Frame weights only 11kg once folded; nimble and easy to transport.
- Fixed seat and backrest system; ready for a later upgrade
- Tilt-in-space seat offers pressure relief and a shift in the center of gravity
- Modular design offers a quick and convenient assembly, folding and disassembly
- Ultra lightweight aluminum alloy frame
- Seat Width 38 cm (15″)
- Epoxy powder coated frame
- Detachable armrest & footrest provided
- Elevated and swinging footrest
- Elevated foot rest provided to elevate leg angle
- Height adjustable and detachable headrest
- Hydraulic reclining high back for a comfortable posture
- Hydraulic adjustable seat angle
- Detachable back and seat pad
- Extra cushion upholstery provided to underarm, head & calf
- Lever and paddle brakes provided
- Safety belt provided
- Maintenance free rear solid wheels
- Cloth looks like waterproof upholstery
- Anti wheels for better safety and stability
- Weight Capacity: Up to 250 lbs
DISCLAIMER: Product price, availability, specifications & features are subject to change without prior notice.