The VIP 515 is a revolutionary lightweight folding tilt in space wheelchair. The VIP reaches unprecedented pressure releasing effects to reduce the risk of bedsores.
- TILT-IN-SPACE: Tilt-in-space system allows the attendant to change the position of the user by tilting the chair, thus shifting the pressure away from one point and redistributing it over a larger surface area. This feature helps reduce the risks of developing pressure ulcer and avoid back pain.
- FOLDABLE & COMPACT: The Made of aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, the VIP 515 is not only lightweight, but it also folds compactly, offering greater convenience for both storing and traveling. No tools required for assembly or disassembly.
- ADJUSTABLE FLIP-BACK ARMREST: The Adjust the height of the armrest by moving it up or down until you find the ideal height. A proper armrest height is helpful to relieve loads on the neck, shoulders, and arms and alleviate stress on the back. No tools required. The armrest also flip-backs for easier transport, on and off the wheelchair.
- HYDRAULIC PRESSURE SUPPORT SYSTEM: The VIP 515 tilt-in-space system is composed of two hydraulic gas struts that provide a smooth, controlled motion. They minimize shock and stabilize the tilting speed. The attendant can lift the wheelchair user back to an upright position with greater efficiency.
- DETACHABLE SWING-AWAY FOOTREST: Allows for easy transfer, on and off the wheelchair. Easy to detach. No tools required.
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: The upholstery is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield, which is approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc.. The anti-microbial upholstery inhibits bacterial and fungal growth, eliminates odor and is designed for easy cleaning. It is a shield for your health.
- CRASH TEST APPROVED: VIP 515 is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
- AVAILABLE OPTIONS: Choose between attendant-propelled wheelchair with 14″ rear wheel or self-propelled wheelchair with 20″ (fixed or quick-released) rear wheel.
DISCLAIMER: Product price, availability, specifications & features are subject to change without prior notice.