The S-Ergo 125 (KM-1520.3) is an aluminum wheelchair that comes equipped with detachable swing-away footrest and flip-back armrest.
- LIGHT & STURDY: We strive to make the caretaker’s life easier. The ultralightweight lowers the risk for back injury by reducing the physical effort required to lift it.
- S-ERGO SEATING SYSTEM: Globally patented, S-shaped seating system helps the wheelchair user stay comfortably in place without sliding forward. It redistributes the pressure from the hipbone area to the entire length of the thigh, reducing the risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- FLIP-BACK ARMREST: Makes it easy to get on and off the wheelchair or roll closer to a table or desk.
- OUTRIGGED ARREST: Spacious and comfortable, the outrigged design minimizes the chair’s overall width while still maintaining an ergonomic sitting space.
- DETACHABLE SWING-AWAY FOOTREST: Allows for easy transfer, on and off the wheelchair and detaches with no tools required.
- ERGONOMIC ARM-PAD: The ergonomic arm-pad is curved inward according to the way users lean their arms and elbows on the pad. The pad is also narrowed at the bottom edges, creating less obstruction for propelling.
- QUICK-RELEASE REAR WHEELS: Reduce the weight and size of the wheelchair with the quick-release rear wheels. No tools required. The wheels are easy to remove for storage and transportation
- CRASH-TEST APPROVED: The S-Ergo 125 is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation
DISCLAIMER: Product price, availability, specifications & features are subject to change without prior notice.