Lightweight and sturdy, the S-Ergo 305 (KM-3520.2) is a premium choice for the self-propelled wheelchair.
- LIGHT & STURDY: We strive to make the caretaker’s life easier. The ultralightweight lowers the risk for back injury by reducing the physical effort required to lift it.
- S-ERGO SEATING SYSTEM: Globally patented, S-shaped seating system helps the wheelchair user stay comfortably in place without sliding forward. It redistributes the pressure from the hipbone area to the entire length of the thigh, reducing the risk of developing pressure ulcers.
- ADJUSTABLE FLIP-BACK ARMREST: The height of the armrest is adjustable. A proper armrest height is helpful to relieve loads on the neck, shoulders, and arms and alleviate stress on the back. The flip-back feature makes it easy to get on and off the wheelchair or roll closer to a table or desk. The flip-back feature makes it easy to get on and off the wheelchair or roll closer to a table or desk.
- DETACHABLE SWING-AWAY FOOTREST: Allows for easy transfer, on and off the wheelchair and detaches with no tools required.
- BRAND NEW MUDGUARD: Keep dry and clean with a mudguard. It provides protection from dirt, mud and water.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES & OPTIONS: The height of the armrest, seat, and footrest are all adjustable to fit the needs of the wheelchair user. The seat width is available in two options: 16″ and 18″.
- QUICK RELEASE REAR WHEELS: Reduce the weight and size of the wheelchair with the quick-release rear wheels. No tools required. The wheels are easy to remove for storage and transportation
- AEGIS MICROBE SHIELD: The upholstery is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield, which is approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc.. The anti-microbial upholstery inhibits bacterial and fungal growth, eliminates odor and is designed for easy cleaning. It is a shield for your health.
DISCLAIMER: Product price, availability, specifications & features are subject to change without prior notice.